More and more customers are looking for different options in terms of operating systems and we are announcing our new alternative OS configurations. We’ve been hard at work testing various OS configurations on the current model Mac minis (2011). When a Mac mini is purchased from us customers have the option to install OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Server*, Windows Server 2008*, Windows Server 2012*, CentOS 6, or Debian 6 for a $50 Setup fee. A software license is not included for Snow Leopard Server or Windows Server 2008 and will be required. The setup includes configuring settings, drivers, and enabling features such as the ‘Restore Power on Power Loss’ feature. When a new Mac mini model comes out we will temporarily place this option on hold while we re-test and adjust the available alternatives. Click for more info.
- Today is the final day to get in on our $5 a month promo - http://t.co/Vfu7mALPQZ We also have a few used minis - write into sales for info July 01, 2015 from Twitter for Mac
- Today is the final day to get in on our $5 a month promo - http://t.co/pqeiHSWNDg We also have a few used minis - write into sales for info June 30, 2015 from Twitter for Mac
- Mac minis come to our data centers from all over the world! Send yours in today http://t.co/d26tIXAaCv http://t.co/kX8aupFhqA June 25, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone
- 1 week to go on our 'MMV-5for6' promo ! http://t.co/pqeiHSWNDg June 24, 2015 from Twitter for Mac
- Details and notes about yesterdays events: http://t.co/0lvRv7lCJG June 23, 2015 from Twitter for Mac