New Data Center Option – Phoenix!
We’ve hinted recently about our growth and expansion. Today we are extremely happy to announce that we are adding a West Coast data center option. We are working hard to bring PHX1 (Phoenix, AZ) online for March 10th. From that location we’ll be offering nearly identical service as we have for over 3 years from MKE1 (Milwaukee, WI). Our customers will be able to host Mac minis with great access to both the East and West Coasts (over 1,450 miles between locations). We pride ourselves on our customer support. We know the difference between us and other data centers is our employees. Our PHX1 buildout was planned with providing this same level of support.
The facility is top-notch, here are just a few quick specs:
- Redundant fiber from over 20 bandwidth providers.
- 24x7x365 NOC Team.
- 24x7x365 Security Team, monitoring, and 3-factor access authentication.
- SOC 2 audited (previously SAS 70).
- N+4 Cooling systems.
- N+1 2MW Cummins generators.
- Click here for more details…