Earlier this year we reduced the upfront cost to colocate a Mac mini with a 6-month split promotion. Then shortly after that, it was a permanent option on our order form. We’ve had many requests to offer rentals as well. Our accountant said it couldn’t be done. So we locked him in a room and forced him to listen to Gangnam Style on a constant loop. Luckily it didn’t take too long before he gave in. We are happy to announce today that Mac Mini Vault has a 12 month rent to own program. There are no setup fees, interest fees, fee fees, or any sort of fees associated with this program. It’s a month to month rental, and once the 12th payment is made the machine is 100% yours. This program is available on both the new 2012 standard Mac mini model and Mac mini Server model. Read more here.
- Today is the final day to get in on our $5 a month promo - http://t.co/Vfu7mALPQZ We also have a few used minis - write into sales for info July 01, 2015 from Twitter for Mac
- Today is the final day to get in on our $5 a month promo - http://t.co/pqeiHSWNDg We also have a few used minis - write into sales for info June 30, 2015 from Twitter for Mac
- Mac minis come to our data centers from all over the world! Send yours in today http://t.co/d26tIXAaCv http://t.co/kX8aupFhqA June 25, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone
- 1 week to go on our 'MMV-5for6' promo ! http://t.co/pqeiHSWNDg June 24, 2015 from Twitter for Mac
- Details and notes about yesterdays events: http://t.co/0lvRv7lCJG June 23, 2015 from Twitter for Mac