We host Mac computers in our data centers. Our most popular service is colocation for Mac minis. We have over 1,000 Mac minis currently in our data centers using our custom engineered cabinets.
This service is also known as Mac mini hosting or Mac mini cloud hosting.
Our colocation plans include:
- 1 Gbps network port
- Redundant internal 10 Gbps network infrastructure (using Cisco 6509 switches)
- IPv4 and IPv6 Peering with multiple Tier 1 backbone connections (MKE1 AS21554 / PHX1 AS21624)
- (1) Public IPv4 address
- Reverse DNS entry of your choice
- /96 IPv6 address block available upon request
- Network port graphs
- Remote reboot control
- Physically and electronically secured data center rackspace
- Free and discounted software from our partners (more info)
- World class 24×7 support with decades of Mac expertise
- Free hands-on support during first shift business hours (7am to 5pm Central US)
- Support for our open-source automation scripts (more info)
- One on one consulting and interactive walk throughs Done on a scheduled basis
- 500GB monthly transfer
- 15 Mbps sustainable speed (soft limit)
- 1 Gbps burst capabilities
Save 10% by paying annually!
- UNLIMITED monthly transfer
- 1 Gbps bandwidth access
- Emergency loaner mini (more info)
- Perpetual hardware warranty (more info)
Save 10% by paying annually!
3 different ways to host a Mac mini
|To ship your Mac mini in for colocation, simply order the service without selecting an option for a Mac mini. We’ll email out setup instructions and shipping directions. No need to ship the power cable or any adapters, but we recommend using the original box. Don’t worry, we’ll store it and return it with the Mac mini when it is eventually shipped back to you.
||Get online faster by purchasing a NEW Mac mini from us. We’ll configure it as needed and you’ll be online normally the same day you place your order. We’ll also store the original packaging and contents along with any original parts if any upgrades are ordered. When it’s time to ship the Mac mini to you, we’ll box it up in all the original packaging.
||Rent a NEW Mac mini from us and we’ll put your payments towards ownership of the Mac mini. We split the retail cost up into 12 monthly payments. After the 12th payment it is just as if you purchased it from us on day one. All the same warranty and parts / packaging details are the same as purchasing a Mac mini outright. (more info)
|Mac mini and Mac mini upgrade pricing
Purchase Standard Mac Mini – 2.5GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5/4GB/500GB – ($599.00 USD One Time)
Rent2Own Standard Mac Mini – 2.5GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5/4GB/500GB – (12 payments of $49.92 USD)
Purchase Mac Mini Server – 2.3GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7/4GB/2TB – ($999.00 USD One Time)
Rent2Own Mac Mini Server – 2.3GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7/4GB/2TB – (12 payments of $83.25 USD)
Upgrade Mac mini to 8GB RAM – ($99.99 USD One Time)
Upgrade Mac mini to 16GB RAM – ($174.99 USD One Time)
Upgrade Hard Drive to 128GB Samsung 840 PRO – ($175.00 USD One Time)
Upgrade Hard Drive to 256GB Samsung 840 PRO – ($275.00 USD One Time)
Upgrade Hard Drive to 512GB Samsung 840 PRO – ($399.00 USD One Time)
Install SSD Drive in empty drive bay (non-server models only) – ($45.00 USD One Time)
Storage Vault External Drive Colocation (Customer Supplied or Available for Purchase) – ($10.00 USD Monthly)
Storage Vault 2TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive – (Requires Monthly Charge) – ($150.00 USD One Time)
Storage Vault Drobo Mini Colocation (Customer Supplied) – ($50.00 USD Monthly)
Storage Vault Promise Pegasus R6 Colocation – (Customer Supplied) ($150.00 USD Monthly)
Storage Vault RAID5 3TB Storage (Leased) – (12 Month Contract) ($150.00 USD Monthly)
Secure Dedicated network segment protected with a Cisco ASA Firewall – ($50.00 USD Monthly)